The CRSP staff has grown with the advancement of complexity in our products and the expectations of our subscribers. Since 1998, our staff has more than tripled. Expansion plans include continued growth of our staff, which is currently at 81.
CRSP is currently revving up for the next phase of development. Be part of the team that takes CRSP into the future! We are looking for the best and brightest. If you've got the brains and the brawn to accept this challenge, please see our open positions below.
A NOTE ABOUT JOB POSTINGS: Each posting on the UChicago Jobs Online Employment Site includes a Standard Summary and a Unit Job Summary. You are encouraged to focus your attention on the Unit Job Summary, for it is the summary written for the specific posting and most accurately describes the open position.
|The Systems Administrator is responsible for supporting, monitoring, and maintaining the system environments.This includes operational support of Virtual Environment, Windows laptops, desktops, and servers; as well as participating as a member of a team in CRSP Project efforts.|
|Quality Assurance Analyst - Research Products||102393|
|The primary area of responsibility is of quality acceptance testing and monitoring of historical financial research data and related processes, and software products.|
|Quality Assurance Coordinator - Research Products||102392|
|The primary area of responsibility is of quality acceptance testing and monitoring of CRSP indexes and related processes, historical financial research data, and software products.|
|Senior Index Analyst||102854|
|The Senior Index Analyst's primary responsibility is the daily maintenance of CRSP real-time indexes with a focus on accuracy and timely release of information. The Senior Index Analyst will serve as a knowledge expert and assist with the training and development of more junior personnel.|
|The Index Analyst's primary responsibility is the daily maintenance of CRSP real-time indexes with a focus on accuracy and timely release of information. Related duties will include processing of related information being collected for research databases.|
|Associate Index Analyst||102848|
|The primary responsibility of the Associate Index Analyst is to assist with the daily maintenance of Center for Research in Security Prices (CRSP) real-time indexes. Duties will include the processing of corporate actions and related information under the guidance of more senior personnel.|
HOW TO APPLY
As part of the University of Chicago, CRSP is required to utilize the university job application process. Please complete the following steps:
- Go Online. Visit UChicago Jobs http://jobopportunities.uchicago.edu.
- Create Profile. If you already have an account and forgot your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for this information. Update and edit your profile at any time, using your username and password.
- Search Jobs. To search for available CRSP requisitions, select division “Booth School of Business” or location "105 W. Adams".
- Apply. Apply for any job for which you meet the basic qualifications. You may be asked a series of questions. Add resume, cover letter, or other supporting materials as applicable.
- Manage Jobs. Check the status of all jobs for which you have applied, add additional documents, or withdraw your application.
- Log In/Log Out. Log in using your username and password. Log out every time you leave the site. All job seekers are required to complete an online application, including a University of Chicago profile, and a resume in order to be considered for posted jobs.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE).